Games of the 12 Olympiad,1940 - did not held
- Initially Olympic Games 1940 were scheduled to be held in Tokyo, Japan.
- However, because of the Sino-Japanese conflict, the Olympics 1940 were reassigned to Helsinki, Finland.
- Has been canceled because of the Second World War.
Games of the 12 Olympiad,1940 - did not held - Some interesting facts
- For Olympic games 1940 the Japanese government planned to build a Stadium of 100,000 seats to mark the 2,600 anniversary of the founding of the Japanese Empire.
- After boycott of the many nations due Sino-Japanese War, the Games were then awarded to Helsinki, Finland.
- Howerer, the start of World War II in 1939 caused the Olympics to be canceled.
The 1940 Tokyo Games: The Missing Olympics